Our focus on being green: Environment and climate change.
1. All our power usage is 100% renewable.
2. We contribute to 'Greening Australia' monthly to offset other carbon usage.
3. When travelling, we always ensure carbon credits are used on flights.
4. When travelling, we choose to stay at the greenest hotel where possible.
5. We use digital media and digital signatures where possible.
6. If we use paper we always print double-sided.
Inclusion is not negotiable: Diversity and inclusion.
1. We believe everyone has the right to be treated equally and equitably.
2. We believe diversity and inclusion are not optional.
3. We place massive importance on diverse teams, regarding background, culture, experience, gender, thinking, and knowledge.
4. We believe diversity and inclusion are growth drivers for businesses.
5. We will not accept, and will not work with, anyone or any organisations that engage in unlawful, discriminatory and harassing conduct.
Who's responsible? Responsibility, ethics and trust.
1. We will always endeavour to act ethically, lawfully and with integrity.
2. We believe we have a responsibility to contribute and help our clients, their teams, the best we can.
3. We all believe we can act as good corporate citizens, regardless of how large or small, we can still be nice people.
4. It's important for us to always try do the right thing.
The only Speaker awarded outstanding contribution to Meetings and Events in Australia. Which means he understands how to connect with your people and get your message across.
Evidence based research having interviewed 100’s of top entrepreneurs and business leaders, drawing from global research, coupled with over 30 years business experience.
Many speakers are highly motivating and others extremely practical. Nigel’s has a unique blend of the two means he'll inspire your people to act whch means consistent and sustainable growth.
To find out how Nigel can help at your next conference at event, just get in touch