This workshop is designed to give you and your people the skills, confidence and process needed to achieve constant innovation and improvement. It looks at 4 actions and 3 behaviours successful businesses take to achieve sustained and profitable growth. It is based on research from over 100 top entrepreneurs, business leaders & owners. ‘The Game of Inches’ is a blueprint for using small consistent improvements to create lasting results for your business.
1. Gain an achievable process for everyday innovation and sustainable growth.
2. Work through four key actions and three key behaviours of successful organisations.
3. Shift your mindset from big explosive moments to one of small consistent changes
4. Apply the process throughout the workshop take
The workshop gives you the skills and tools to tap into the creative potential of your organization and people allowing you to think more creatively and come up with workable ideas every day.
And because, at the end of the day, it’s about getting results the final part of the workshop is a facilitated session where you work on an existing problem or issue within your organisation and generate a number practical ideas and business outcomes.
1. Explore the role of Creativity and Innovation in driving business growth and change.
2. Uncover barrier to ingenious thinking and ways to overcome them.
3. Learn and apply ‘The Ideas Funnel’ as a model for generating workable ideas and solutions
4. Use a range of relevant ‘Thinking tools’ and ‘idea generators’.
Nigel's workshops go beyond training because you apply the information to real workplace situations as you go.
What happens after a workshop is vital. Follow-up videos, workbooks are all part of the package to ensure the training sticks.
You'll walk away with a plan on a page itemising the first steps that need to be taken to apply the information.
Find out more about one of Nigel's workshops.