What if business growth and innovation don’t have to happen with a big breakout idea but can unfold by making small, consistent changes?
This keynote focuses on an achievable process for everyday innovation based on research from 100s of top entrepreneurs, business leaders & owners. ‘The Game of Inches’ is a blueprint for using small consistent improvements to create big and lasting results for your business.
1. Demonstrate the value of ‘the game of inches’ in business growth and success.
2. Work through four key actions and three key behaviours of successful organisations.
3. Gain an achievable process for everyday innovation and business growth. 100s
This keynote is designed to give you and your team the skills, confidence and process needed to think more creatively and find bankable ideas.
The challenge for many organisations is their people don’t think their very creative and they don't think their ideas are of any value. Yet thinking creatively is a skills both demographers and futurists highlight as imperative for the future success.
1. Gain a pragmatic and accessible process to consistently create innovative ideas.
2. Explore the blocks to being innovative on a daily basis and know what to do about them.
3. Implement what great leaders do to bring viable ideas to life within an organisation.
Most people resist change because it seems too big, too hard and too scary. But change is achievable one small, doable step at a time.
This session is for leaders wanting to inspire and enable their teams to achieve a mindset for adopting and exploiting change. Drawn on research from business psychology, neuro-science and interviews with business leaders it offers pragmatic ideas to adopt for mindset of change.
1. Demonstrate that change is a game of inches and not a one-off event.
2. Apply having a 'growth mindset' for you, your team and your organization.
3. Implement a framework of actions and behaviours essential to build a mindset of change.
The only Speaker awarded outstanding contribution to Meetings and Events in Australia. Which means he understands how to connect with your people and get your message across.
Having interviewed 100’s of top entrepreneurs and business leaders, along with over 30 years business experience, Nigel offers practical insight into what really matters for business growth.
Many speakers are highly motivating and others extremely practical. Nigel’s has a unique blend of the two. He'll inspire your people but also help getting them to apply the learnings in their daily workplace.
To find out how Nigel can help at your next conference at event, just get in touch