What if business growth and innovation don’t have to happen with a big breakout idea but can unfold by making small, consistent changes?
This keynote focuses on an achievable process for everyday innovation based on research from 100s of top entrepreneurs, business leaders & owners. ‘The Game of Inches’ is a blueprint for using small consistent improvements to create big and lasting results for your business.
1. Demonstrate the value of ‘the game of inches’ in business growth and success.
2. Work through four key actions and three key behaviours of successful organisations.
3. Gain an achievable process for everyday innovation and business growth. 100s
Most people resist change because it seems too big, too hard and too scary. But change is achievable one small, doable step at a time.
This session is for leaders wanting to inspire and enable their teams to achieve a mindset for adopting and exploiting change. Drawn on evidence based research from business psychology, neuro-science and interviews with business leaders it offers pragmatic ideas to adopt for mindset of change.
1. Demonstrate that change is a game of inches and not a one-off event
2. Apply having a 'growth mindset' for you, your team and your organization
3.Implement a framework of actions and behaviours essential to build a mindset of change.
One conversation can build trust and stronger relationships, spark ingenious ideas, open new opportunities and boost sales.,
Great communicators know how to connect and understand the value of two-way conversations. When we drop our agendas, let go of the sales pitch, and are open to genuine conversations, we discover opportunities we never thought possible.
1. Demonstrate the importance of real conversations for business growth.
2. Know how to ignite genuine conversations that get results.
3. Apply three key skills to be a better communicator.
The only Speaker awarded outstanding contribution to Meetings and Events in Australia. Which means he understands how to connect with your people and get your message across.
Evidence based research having interviewed 100’s of top entrepreneurs and business leaders, drawing from global research, coupled with over 30 years business experience.
Many speakers are highly motivating and others extremely practical. Nigel’s has a unique blend of the two means he'll inspire your people to act whch means consistent and sustainable growth.
To find out how Nigel can help at your next conference at event, just get in touch